Software Engineer – FinTech (Ruby, Elixir or Go)
A disruptive finance technology organization require passionate Senior Software Engineers to help develop their unique, finance platform.
The scalable, distributed solutions are built with a cutting edge technology stack, utilising various technologies such as Ruby, Golang and Elixir. You will have a chance to work with a variety of functional technologies and contribute to a handful of exciting greenfield projects, in collaborative, technology focused, agile environment.
As the successful Senior Software Developer, you will be responsible for;
- Creating highly scalable, distributed applications in an agile environment
- Working towards the design and architecture of an innovative investment platform
- Driving forward, unique greenfield development projects
- Utilising the newest technologies including functional languages like Elixir and Go
As the Senior Software Developer, you should have;
- 3+ years developing with either Ruby, Rails, Elixir or Go
- Experience developing systems utilising scalable methodologies and architecture
- A passion for technology and ability to work well within a team
- A desire to constantly improve and learn new, exciting technologies and methodologies
The company is based in Berlin, have an exciting product and are looking to grow, making it a great time for you to join the team and be involved in creative, innovative development projects.
|Salary||from 65.000 euros per annum|