The Product Manager will:
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products.
- Priorities for the upcoming year includes for example developing new features that improve content seen by candidates and that optimise the employer brand; building tools to capture more data on candidates as basis for value-added services; and adapting the platform for expansion into other verticals in the field education.
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities and on a product roadmap leading to product execution
- Drive product development with a team of engineers, data-scientist and UI designers
- Engage with customers and the partner ecosystem, integrated with research and market analysis, to generate new and relevant product solutions
- Define and analyse metrics that inform the success of products
- Understand trends into the HR industry to ensure that competitive position remains at the forefront of the industry
- 5+ years product management experience, including delivery of entire products start to finish
- Data-driven education (maths, computer science, science etc.) and strong ability to work with and drive value from data
- Experience conceiving and prioritising product development in a customer-driven way and through successful iteration with the cross-functional teams
- Experience driving the product roadmap and execution with the engineering team
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Outstanding ability to find solutions, ranging from feature improvements that improve user experience all the way up to breakthrough ideas
- A solution-driven and business savvy mindset
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, tech start-up environment
- Experience in SaaS and/or B2B is a strong plus.
|Job Category||Information Technology|
|Annual Salary||£65,000 to £75,000 per annum (DOE)|