- Strong experience as Agile Delivery Manager.
- Must have handled big projects as Agile Delivery Manager
- Take ownership of the project
- Create and maintain team road maps and backlogs with BA’s and product managers
- Work with stakeholders to manage expectations and ensure clear and precise delivery of products to market.
- Real experience in Agile development
- Passionate about creating a culture that builds and enables high performing multidisciplinary teams
- Have experience of working directly with engineering teams
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Organised and transparent with regards to plans, milestones and deliverables
- A good relationship manager and negotiator, able to build agreements with business stakeholders
- Advocates an environment where the right decisions are made through consensus
|Job Category||Information Technology|
|Daily Rate||£500 to £600|