Senior Agile Coach
Our client works within the energy trading sector to achieve sustainable improvements in their performance through better use of trading software development.
Our clients teams are brilliant and know how to build great products, but like most teams they need support and coaching to help them move into the next level. Whilst their software practices are fairly mature, they’re a little behind the curve when it comes to their DevOps adoption.
Our client wants to change this now. Their Operations teams are going through a transition from traditional, process-centric approach to a more modern way of thinking about operations, leading eventually to a fully fledged DevOps organisation.
That’s not easy and the changes required present both technical and cultural challenges. They have already made good progress on their journey but have come to realise we are now at a point they need a dedicated person to help us get there.
Our client is looking for a person who lives and breathes the agile values, and loves to help teams focus on delivering high quality outcomes. That’s the bedrock. But really, that’s just the start.
They also need you to help grow the team into a highly performing team. Whatever it takes.
- 3 years’ experience (or more!) as a Scrum Master/Agile Coach across multiple companies
- Ability to influence technical discussions to successful outcomes
- Strong Kanban/Lean experience
- Demonstrable experience maturing teams to a performing stagePragmatic approach to agile and ability to adjust techniques to work in the right context
- Hands-on technical background, ideally with familiarity with operations/DevOps.
We believe that agile values and principles can work across any team. But we also accept that Operations, by its nature, is slightly different than software development and as such, some tweaks are required to fit the team’s work.
If your passion is mainly around software products, this might not be the
right role for you.
|Salary||70k to 90k|