Building a successful digital services requires a true understanding of your users both internal and external. Agile World guides you towards innovating on new ideas, creating great digital services for tomorrow’s world.
01 – CONVERSATIONS
Spending time getting to know you, your people and the work they do. Observing your current landscape and understanding the motivation for a new service capability.
02 – DISCOVER
Through hosting a number of discovery workshops and interacting with key stakeholders and end users, we will co-create a ‘to be’ state and present user experience maps, independent user journeys, technical landscapes
03 –DEFINE AND REFINE
Prioritising high value features, we will define the vision and refine it to unravel an MVP that is testable in the market, informing you of how to allocate your budgets, delivery teams and strategy.
04 – DELIVER
Our consultants will work with you to present and validate a roadmap for success against your agreed MVP, learnings, delivery strategy and future recommendations
05 – PRESENT
We will prepare a presentation demonstrating our findings and introducing a strategy and plans you can put in place and get buy-in secured to prepare for delivery.
- Conversations with your delivery team and users
- Visualisation of user journeys, technical landscapes and user profiling
- Feedback to demonstrate our findings and validating them
- Define an MVP, a delivery strategy and roadmap tailored to success
- Sense check the strategy, adding any refinements needed
- Secure buy-in and jointly prepare for delivery
- Deliver – MVP, learnings, delivery strategy and future recommendations
- Tailored digital product discovery service, focusing on user needs
- Highly sought after, dedicated and committed agile professionals
- Deep experience of product discovery in public and private sectors
- Clear, concise and guided roadmap to plan for delivery stages
- Reduced Risk through experimentation, transparency and feedback
- Innovation – leading you towards delivering cutting edge solutions
BOOK A FREE 30 MINUTE CONSULTATION
In today’s challenging times, we actively support our clients to work from home safely. If you need some advice on how to manage your agile journey in the current climate, book now for a free 30 minute consultation with one of our agile experts.